What We Do
MyBrand A Brand Solutions Company
MyBrand specializes in providing brand solutions to our clients and partners. We grow brands with our knowledge and expertise of promotional merchandise, point of sale displays, e-commerce, distribution, fulfilment, sourcing, and creative design.
Who We Are
It’s All Good! ® Performance Based Culture
MyBrand fosters a culture of fun, creative, and good and live into our values and It’s All Good! Performance-Based Culture in all that we do. By investing in a “growth mindset” we encourage all employees to never stop growing personally or professionally and provide an environment where our team is allowed the opportunity to thrive. This combined with our motto of It’s All Good! ® allows our team to approach challenges and opportunities alike with relationship, collaboration and a positive mindset that allows us to find the gift in even the greatest challenges. We work in a positive team-based environment and ensure that each member added to our team is a culture fit. MyBrand is proof that a positive attitude, putting relationship first, and having fun as a team combined with an excellent client experience and offering capabilities that deliver on the brand strategies of our clients creates an environment of success and growth that we all benefit from.
Our core values have always been, and always will be at the core of who we are. We strive to put each and every value into all we do every single day.
Job Description – Accounting Specialist
The role of the Accounting Specialist will operate in partnership with sales and sales support in the diligent financial accounting of all revenue and costs to maximize the profit and cash flow position of MyBrandPromo. This role works to safeguard the finances of MyBrand through an accurate and detailed approach to properly capturing costs and providing financial deliverables to both the client and the MyBrand team. The accounting specialist role interfaces with both clients and vendors requiring professional verbal and written communication skills and a strong ability to think critically in a fast-paced environment. The accounting specialists’ actions and decisions create both a positive experience for all stakeholders while maintaining a profitable outcome for MyBrandPromo. The accounting specialist role not only safeguards MyBrand’s finances with care but works to promote the MyBrand company brand by exhibiting the company values every day.
- Finance, accounting, or bookkeeping experience.
- Experience with Excel and Google Sheets.
Client Invoicing: Provide accurate and timely invoices to clients ensuring all sales and costs have been accounted for ensuring maximum profit for MyBrand.
- Ensure accurate accounting of all sales and cost of goods sold and freight costs are applied to the job.
- Provide quality checks for the Sales and Sales Support team intercepting any errors made before invoicing the client.
- Interact with Sales and Sales Support to actively drive process improvements in the invoicing process holding accuracy and efficiency top of mind.
- Provide timely invoices safeguarding the cash flow of MyBrand.
- Proactively follow up on all past due receivables safeguarding the cash flow of MyBrand
- Escalate to Finance Director any issues that arise.
- Provide professional client communication.
- Process Vendor Invoices in Company Software @ease
- Process Company bills in QuickBooks
- Class freight bill and enter in QuickBooks
Overflow and Special Projects
- Serve as backup for other Finance roles
- Support Finance Director, as needed.
- Assist other team members, as needed.
Core Competencies & Skills
- Strong administrative and organization: Is personally organized and able to juggle multiple priorities being mindful of delivering on promises and commitments.
- Influence and persuasive communications: very strong communicator able to motivate and influence people.
- Goal-directed accountability: is goal-directed and holds oneself accountable for goal achievement.
- Problem-solving and decision-making: gather stakeholder information and considers all factors before making win-win decisions in a collaborative manner.
- Initiative and proactivity: anticipate issues and take proactive steps to prevent problems. Demonstrates initiative to start new projects and make improvements.
- Integrity and honesty: uphold high personal and professional standards; builds trust in all encounters and relationships.
- It’s All Good! Leadership: achieves goals while living up to the company and personal values; leads and inspires in a manner that motivates people to rise to their full potential and perform their very best.
- Competitive Compensation package
- 3% non-discretionary 401K match
- 14 PTO days
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Professional development