What We Do
MyBrand A Brand Solutions Company
MyBrand specializes in providing brand solutions to our clients and partners. We grow brands with our knowledge and expertise of promotional merchandise, point of sale displays, e-commerce, distribution, fulfilment, sourcing, and creative design.
Who We Are
It’s All Good! ® Performance Based Culture
MyBrand fosters a culture of fun, creative, and good and live into our values and It’s All Good! Performance-Based Culture in all that we do. By investing in a “growth mindset” we encourage all employees to never stop growing personally or professionally and provide an environment where our team is allowed the opportunity to thrive. This combined with our motto of It’s All Good! ® allows our team to approach challenges and opportunities alike with relationship, collaboration and a positive mindset that allows us to find the gift in even the greatest challenges. We work in a positive team-based environment and ensure that each member added to our team is a culture fit. MyBrand is proof that a positive attitude, putting relationship first, and having fun as a team combined with an excellent client experience and offering capabilities that deliver on the brand strategies of our clients creates an environment of success and growth that we all benefit from.
Our core values have always been, and always will be at the core of who we are. We strive to put each and every value into all we do every single day.
Job Description – Graphic Designer
Create, implement, and manage all graphic design tasks. Ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the client through high quality graphic content. Responsible for conceptualizing and bringing design solutions to life that adhere to client requests and brand strategies. Successfully manage the design process from conceptualization to delivery ensuring that deadlines are being met and client success is kept top of mind. Consistently delivers original designs and generates fresh concepts.
- Create and execute design concepts that maintain visual appearance, usability, and brand continuity for clients.
- Work up concepts and fulfills layout assignments according to supplied strategic and creative input
- Effectively translate the objectives of our clients into compelling and innovative design
- Create the design and layout of collateral that includes promotional giveaways, packaging, apparel and logo design, signage, print ads, and tradeshow displays
- Deliver polished assets that are consistent with clients’ brand guidelines, are free of errors and meet technical requirements as determine by their final format
- Assist account teams with presentations for creative and new business pitches
- Maintain high skill level and cutting-edge knowledge in software programs required to perform assigned job functions
- Create internal marketing material
- Provide creative in-house expertise
- Conceptualize, design, and create marketing material
- Effectively demonstrate problem solving knowledge
- Collaborate with sales to deliver on client expectations
- Maintain balance of delivering creative, high-quality output while balancing time management and organization
- Lead brainstorming sessions with creative teams
- Participate in brain storming parties and ideation in support of solution team members
- Follow best practices and engage in a growth mindset to ensure fresh and consistent creative output
- Foster skill set growth with the team through knowledge sharing
Competencies and Skills:
- Marketing and sales: proficient in sourcing, merchandising, and creating marketing programs and campaigns that drive results
- Design Knowledge: strong design skills and understanding of how product components and materials work together both functionally and aesthetically and how these relate to real time on the job or in the field scenarios
- Listening and influence skills: able to put oneself into client’s shoes, listen to their needs, and creatively concept ways to help them; very strong communicator able to influence people
- Solutions thinker: able to work with a clean sheet of paper to creatively concept solutions and program elements and pull together into a cohesive program and recommendation
- Goal-directed accountability: is goal-directed and holds oneself accountable for goal achievement.
- Problem-solving and decision-making: gathers stakeholder information and considers all factors before making win-win decisions in a collaborative manner.
- Initiative and proactivity: anticipate issues and takes proactive steps to prevent problems. Demonstrates initiative to start new projects and make improvements.
- Integrity and honesty: uphold high personal and professional standards; builds trust in all encounters and relationships.
- Strong administrative and organization: Is personally organized and able to organize and coordinate cross-functional teams and groups.
- Leadership: achieves goals while living up to company and personal values; leads and inspires in a manner that motivates people to rise into their full potential and perform their very best.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, and other related fields preferred
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design and/or marketing with a minimum of 5 years of experience in client solutions role
- Upholds highest ethical and leadership standards with reputation for trustworthiness
- Competitive Compensation package
- 3% non-discretionary 401K match
- 14 PTO days
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Professional development
- Hybrid work environment
If you would like to apply, please email your resume and any other relevant information to email@example.com!